MECHANICAL ENGINEER NX – VENLO – LIMBURGIntro
Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and are you experienced in working with NX? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer NX for one of our clients within the High Tech Printing Industry located in Limburg.
From the initial idea to the final tested solution, the goal is to challenge yourself and your fellow developers to define successful concepts, models, designs and prototypes. Working areas include productive, high speed sheet-fed and continuous feed media handling systems, high-precision printhead and ink handling systems, printhead positioning and motion systems.
As a Mechanical Engineer NX you will assist with the design and construction activities in the media handling function of the project. You will start in elaborating constructions, after you gained enough experience and knowledge you will be able to setup constructions independently. The main task is to assist the Lead Mechanical Engineer by elaborating several units. The units have been coarsely designed by a System Architect or Lead Mechanical Engineer and need to be further elaborated up to, including 2D documentation and the ordering of parts. You will guide the building process of the unit and verify your result. Your main tasks consist of:
- Supporting the engineering team in the execution of the requested changes from mechanical point of view
- Proof and validate the changed designs, align with internal and external stakeholders on the improvements
- Create completely dimensioned documentation for -mainly- sheet metal parts, turning and milling parts
- Advise for structure change in the Bill Of Material to support the changes
Besides holding a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, you have at least 5 years of working experience, preferably in mechatronics and/or precision mechanics. Other important requirements for this position are:
- You have profound knowledge and experience with NX CAD 3D and 2D
- You are hands-on and can work independently
- You have profound knowledge – verbal and written – of the English language, knowledge of the Dutch language is advantageous
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organisation and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Romy Reijnders 06-57471026 or 040-2116777 or send an email to Romy Reijnders. We look forward to meeting you personally!