AREA SALES MANAGER - BENELUX REGION(reporting to the Regional Manager Western Europe)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate sustainable, predictable revenue growth using Nordson EFD’s product portfolio to either serve a specific customer need and/or create the need based on Nordson’s extensive application knowledge.
- Develop detailed territory map and review quarterly with Regional Manager.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, respond to more complex customer application enquiries.
- Projects: work closely with customers to complete application questionnaires and submit to the Technical Applications- and Systems Manager for review and approval in order to clearly identify the scope of supply agreed with the customer.
- Prepare system quotes and record them in C4C.
- Solution-based selling capabilities, from developing customer need to project follow-up and delivery.
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Maintain customer relationship throughout the life of the project(s) to ensure timely delivery, on budget and on specification.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization.
- Establish monthly sales plans to discuss with the Regional Manager and prioritize and schedule own activities so that targets are met.
- Ensure management are provided with realistic forecasts monthly and kept informed about significant changes in development.
- Participate in trade shows, support marketing activities where required.
- Work with accounts receivable to make sure that agreed credit terms are met.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- Commercial Professional with affinity for technology
- Minimum of 3 years recent field sales experience in B2B project sales
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch, English and French language.
- Home office based or working from Nordson office in Maastricht.
- Minimum of 50% travel.
- Ideal locations for base around Eindhoven - Sittard - Maastricht.