ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST
Are you ready to challenge your digital marketing skills? Rockpanel offers you a great opportunity to join this global market leader and play a key role in defining their online marketing strategy!
This is who we are
Rockpanel is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
This is the role
The position is located in Roermond and you will report to the Manager Marketing & Business Development. The main tasks and responsibilities of the Online Marketing Specialist are:
- Your primary responsibility is to ensure the continuous development and optimisation of the online marketing tools of Rockpanel, while operating in a challenging market segment.
- You work together with the marketing team to improve the online presence of Rockpanel with new websites, webpages, blogging, whitepapers and other tactics. In addition to that, you make sure these websites and pages are continuously fed with new relevant content, using the CMS.
- You are an expert in analysing numbers and Google Analytics has no secrets for you. Where others see an enormous pile of data, you see potential and new possibilities.
- You have experience with developing and running (online) campaigns and measuring their results. You constantly follow up on running campaigns, feeding colleagues information about the results and optimise them continuously.
- Setting up SEA and social media campaigns should be no problem for you.
- You have a strong interest in new digital and online developments and love to screen the market for new tools
This is what you offer
- Education level: Higher vocational education and/or Master degree, preferably in international marketing and communication;
- You have minimal 5 years of experience in digital marketing. Having built websites in CMS systems before is a must.
- You are an expert in Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- You have experience in continuous optimization of visitor journeys, resulting in better and more qualified leads.
- You have worked in SEA and SMA numerous of times
- “That is not possible online” is a sentence you have only heard of but never used it yourself. When a problem/challenge rises, you come with potential solutions.
- You are constantly keeping up with digital novelties, trends and developments.
- You are proactive and communicative. There are no ‘skeletons in your closet’
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.