JUNIOR ONLINE CONTENT CREATOR / TRANSLATOR DUTCH - ENGLISH
|Location||:||Heerlen (The Netherlands)|
|Hours per week||:||36 – 40 hours|
|Knowledge level||:||Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO+), College (Bachelor) or University (Bachelor/Master) level|
|Years of experience||:||Preferably 1 - 3 years of work experience|
What tasks are you going to execute?
- You will come up with clever ideas to make the lay-outs of our texts, and our web shop as a whole, more attractive to our customers. Next to this, you make sure that the reviews and previews, and the product manuals that we issue on our website, are up to par.
- You will create compelling and creative additional content for all texts in our web shop.
- You will translate product texts, reviews and previews, but also product manuals from Dutch to English.
- You go online and research key-words, but you also research which questions are important to answer in your product texts or related texts.
- You are aware and up-to-date about what a web shop entails. You have deep knowledge about this specific topic, because of a natural interest or because of a previous work experience.
- Word, Photoshop, and at least one type of video editing software does not hold anymore secrets for you. You are quick to catch-up on software knowledge.
- Knowledge and a natural interest in video games is an advantage, not a necessity to excel in this position.
You will be the latest addition to a young and motivated team; a team in which each member has his or her own expertise. Each and every team member has a different work background, and this is what makes this team so interesting to work in. We have mastered the balance between pure business and uncomplicated fun to perfection.
What we ask of you?
- You must be graduated from a college (Bachelor) or university (Master) education based on marketing, communications or (e-)commerce.
- You have to excel in software like Word, Photoshop, and at least one video editing software program. You need to be able to master new software quickly.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position or knowledge obtained through freelance assignments.
- You need to be fluent in Dutch and English, in writing and speaking alike. We prefer a native English individual.
- Knowledge or affinity with video games is an advantage, not a must-have.
- You need to handle feedback well, and you are able to show the will to grow within our company.
- A fair salary based on education, knowledge and performance.
- Excellent terms of employment.
- Possibilities to climb the corporate ladder.
- A chance to show what you are made of, and to expand your knowledge.
- You get to work in a young and motivated team.