|Functie||:||After Effects Video Artist|
|Afdeling||:||Yunify Film Department|
|Opleidingsniveau||:||HBO / Bachelor|
|Uren per week||:||40 uur per week|
This position is full-time and on-site only. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
We are looking for an After Effects master who can leverage their artistic and creative design capabilities to create animated and live action videos to impress. When others shy away from a complex project, you get energized and rise to the challenge. Bring your unique approach to crafting video to leave us speechless with the quality and smoothness of your work. Ideally, you also have an interest in shooting and editing video, but we know you probably aren’t perfect. Do you often look at videos and think “I can do better”? Then you should get in touch.
- Create visually stunning projects from start to finish, ranging from shooting video to chromakey compositing and more.
- Work with input from the team while bringing your own skillset and creative insights to the table.
- Create and maintain the style guidelines for each product.
- Communicate effectively with an interdisciplinary team and present ideas and designs clearly.
What we need:
- HBO work mindset, with relevant qualifications or work experience.
- At least five years of professional proven experience as After Effects Video Artist.
- Ninja-level mastery of industry-standard design software (After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Good enough English proficiency to be able to interact with colleagues on a daily basis.
- Collaborative spirit and desire for constant improvement.
What’s in it for you?
Yunify is one of the fastest-growing companies in the South of the Netherlands. We have an endless supply of challenges that will redefine the way you think about your work, and we’re crazy about good code and great innovation.
- Industry-standard salary that grows with your abilities.
- A bonus system based on your performance: the better you do, the more you earn.
- Attractive secondary package (health insurance, fruit at work, pension fund subsidy).
- 28 paid holiday days.
- Free lunch and a sports fitness subscription.
- Continuing education is in our DNA. We’ll plan your professional growth together.
Are you interested?
You can apply directly via the application button apply. Do you want more information about the vacancy? Call 088 - 000 1660 and ask for Loes Vandewal or take a look at our website.