PURCHASING OFFICERDue to the continued expansion, SAMCO is looking for additional support at the Logistics department. This concerns a full-time (40 hours per week) permanent position at Maastricht Airport, The Netherlands.
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance, established in 1988, is an independent third party maintenance provider for a complete range of regional jet and turboprop aircraft.
Keeping the aircraft in the air, safe and punctual takes a team of dedicated, professional, highly trained and motivated maintenance engineers, able to troubleshoot and maintain aircraft mechanical, avionic and powerplant systems.
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance employs over 200 employees operating out of its base maintenance facilities located at Maastricht Airport and at various line stations across the world.
More information can be found on our website www.samco.aero
During every aircraft maintenance project, the Purchasing Officer has to support with sourcing and ordering of required aircraft components, parts and materials in cooperation with the Production Planner and Senior Engineer. Furthermore, the Purchasing Officer will assist and provide administrative support to the Head of Logistics and/or Sales Manager.
Task description / Responsibilities include:
- Processing every requisition (e.g. parts, tools, services, etc.) from Production Planning, Base Maintenance and Line Maintenance.
- Creating, sending and follow-up of all kind of orders, e.g. purchase, repair, return, sales, etc.
- Arranging and follow-up of all shipments including drop shipments and AOG transport.
- Creating a supply project overview for internal and customer use.
- Follow-up of customer “off” parts from projects.
- Report and provide administrative support to the Head of Logistics.
- Assist the Sales Manager with the preparation of quotes.
- MBO degree or equivalent, Aviation Management is an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position in an international work environment is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and database environments.
- Good English communication skills in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with deadlines.
- The applicant must be pro-active and customer focused.
- The applicant must be a team-player and have an accurate and conscientious work attitude.
- The applicant must have a flexible attitude, be willing to cover weekend and evening duties in a regular pattern and work on the shop floor and / or at the logistics office.
- Required coaching and training.
- The opportunity to become part of a dedicated and professional team in an international working environment.
- The possibility to develop yourself in line with your ambitions.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
In case you are interested in this vacancy, please contact SAMCO recruitment: Mrs. E. de Koning email@example.com