Discover your information management career with ArcelorMittal!
Do you have a passion passion for information systems, new technologies such as e-commerce or artificial intelligence? Are you interested in processes and optimization and are you able to translate these business needs into specific Information Systems solutions? Discover the possibilities within the Distribution West Europe Division of ArcelorMittal Downstream Solutions!
We are now recruiting for a graduate or young professional (who graduated within the last ten years) with a University Master’s Degree in e.g. Engineering, Business Administration or Science.
Why choose Information Systems at ArcelorMittal?
You would be joining an international Information Systems Team within ArcelorMittal. Assimilated to a management trainee, this function will breed our future generation of leaders within ArcelorMittal, providing in-depth views of organisation, business model and strategic orientation. Within 1,5 - 2 years, you will experience a high level of exposure with key roles of our organisation. As a Business Analyst, Project Manager or User Experience Analyst, you’ll be delivering technology and support for groundbreaking and innovative IS solutions that stimulate business growth, streamline performance and increase of efficiency.
What will you be doing?
You will be the link between Information Systems and the business. Your internal customers will range from Sales to Finance. Your role will be to gather information about the business requirements and translate what they need into useable, structural Information Systems solutions that provide added value for ArcelorMittal. In your function you are also responsible for the automatisation of production- and business transactions as well as for the preparation of test cases and the assessment and accompaniment of the users.
For example, as a Business Analyst you’ll:
- Collaborate, at multiple and international levels, with the business and the Information Systems Team to define and manage the project scope
- Manage business stakeholder expectations together with the Information Systems Team
- Be involved in planning business analysis activities, including task level of effort estimates
- Understand and apply solutions in ERP systems: SAP FI/CO/SD/MM and/or PP
- Be inspired to reach your potential by working in our global and diverse culture
- Colleagues – you’ll be part of our open, dynamic and supportive working culture; a network of friendly professionals at the top their game that fully support each other and strives to excel
- Development – you’ll have the opportunity to develop and diversify your role to meet your full potential. You’ll build your skills through hands-on roles, job tasks and training and development
- Support – you’ll have a strong support network to help you succeed. You’ll be connected to a global workforce with a wide range of networks
- Diversity – we passionately believe in creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
- Flexibility and benefits – you’ll be given excellent benefits and flexibility
- Education: a masters degree in engineering / business administration / science
- Work experience: none to 10 years
- team spirit, interested in processes & optimisation, results oriented with customer focus
- analytical, structured mindset able to deal with complex environment
- passion for information systems, new technologies such as e.commerce or artificial intelligence
- language: NL / EN / FR required, EU-wide exposure
- excellence in mastering MS Office and Reporting tools
- first experience in ERP, knowledge of SAP FI/CO/SD/MM and/or PP or SAP Hybris C4C of advantage
- first experience in leadership of small teams and small projects:
ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, it is the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging. ArcelorMittal is present in 60 countries and has an industrial footprint in 18 countries.
Find out more on: europe.arcelormittal.com/aboutarcelormittaleurope/who/contactdownstreamsolutions.
Ready to apply?
If you’re interested in starting your career with ArcelorMittal or in taking your career to the next level, please revert to Mireille Borger, HR Officer, Industrieweg 2, 6121 EZ Born, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Call Wim Redert, HR-Manager, +31(0)629 036 019.