SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST FOR OUR EUROPEAN HQ IN HEERLEN
ACIST Medical Systems, a Bracco Group company, is a pioneering interventional and diagnostic technology company with a portfolio of advanced products, including the world’s Rapid FFR and High Definition IVUS systems. ACIST is also a global market leader in advanced contrast imaging systems for cardiovascular angiography.
At every level of our operations, we are focused on our shared vision to be a leading provider of innovative diagnostic and interventional products and services that enable the interventionalists and their clinical team in providing superior patient care.
We are an international company with products in over 45 countries, providing high quality systems and award- winning customer support across the globe. ACIST employs over 400 people worldwide working from our corporate HQ in Minnesota, our Asian offices in Shanghai and Tokyo, our European HQ and Service & Distribution Centre in Heerlen (Netherlands). We have a well-established global distribution network and direct Sales & Clinical Teams in the USA, Germany, France, UK and the Benelux.
We care as much about our employees as we do about our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the ACIST team has the power to make a difference…. every day!
This role will ensure that key Supply Chain data is reliable, meaningful and easily accessible to ensure timely, accurate and fact-based decision making. You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to implement Supply Chain best practices and help leadership to build a world class end-to-end Supply Chain.
A great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team dedicated to getting people back to life. You will receive hierarchical functional and operational guidance from the ACIST Logistics Manager and BINJ Supply Chain Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidates forecast data for sales and placements monthly, conducts an analysis of forecast versus actuals and works with sales teams to improve forecast accuracy where needed.
- Ensures forecasts are against the correct SKU’s and that product changes, new product launches, end of life, etc. are reflected.
- Prepares weekly reporting of shipments and open order/backlog.
- Ensures product availability at ACIST Europe BV and Bracco affiliate warehouses and performs weekly replenishments.
- Maintains Supply Chain master data and assures data quality (GISCO planning tool and SAP e.g. material and vendor master data, pricing and validity, etc.)
- Corrects upload errors between SAP, SAP BW and GISCO.
- Conducts quarterly review of key inventory management data (e.g. safety stock, reorder point, lot sizes, etc.) and recommends modifications to BINJ Supply Chain Manager.
- Exchanges with suppliers to provide accurate forecast data and receive BINJ stock levels for their specific storage location to ensure stock levels are constantly monitored and reflect accurate figures.
- Conducts monthly review with BINJ Supply Chain Manager of stock ageing and obsolescence.
- Provides support for yearly inventory reporting.
- Conducts daily review of material requirements (injector systems and disposables). May also be required to support for spare parts.
- Raises Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and Purchase Orders (POs) in SAP.
- Creates SKU’s and is a key stakeholder in part number creation process, as well as "extension" process.
- Reviews production capacity with suppliers and Contract Manufacturers to ensure demand can be met.
- Develops and distributes monthly and quarterly Supply Chain performance reports to ensure targets are met.
- Provides inputs to S&OP process regarding forecasts, purchasing plan and inventory levels.
- Prepares ad-hoc reporting and analysis based on specific requests made by the BINJ Supply Chain Manager and/or ACIST Logistics Manager. Supports colleagues with back-up activities during their absence.
- Collaborates closely with all ACIST Europe BV functions to perform their tasks as well as work with internal partners in Switzerland, Milan and the United States.
- Maintains compliance with Quality, Legal and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensures adherence to the environmental management system e.g. ISO 14001 as well as health and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration AND at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- OR at least 5 years work experience in end-to-end Supply Chain Management with a high level of expertise in Demand and Supply Chain Planning.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Experience working with outsourced production activities i.e. Contract Manufacturing
- Experience in S&OP process, specifically in the preparation of key inputs e.g. Inventory plan, purchasing plan, capacity plans, etc.
- Successfully led process improvement projects in any Supply Chain activity e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Inventory Management.
- Experience using ERP system is essential (preferably SAP)
- Strong MS Excel, analytical skills and problem solving
- English language skills – good written and verbal command.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Good communication skills with internal and external suppliers and customers.
You can share your resume with Silvie Swillens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about ACIST and its business? Do not hesitate to visit our company website for more information: www.acist.com