STOREKEEPER (UPCOMING OR EXPERIENCED)Due to the continued expansion, SAMCO is looking for additional support at the Logistics department. This concerns a full-time (40 hours per week) permanent position at Maastricht Airport and Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance, established in 1988, is an independent third party maintenance provider for a complete range of regional jet and turboprop aircraft.
Keeping the aircraft in the air, safe and punctual takes a team of dedicated, professional, highly trained and motivated maintenance engineers, able to troubleshoot and maintain aircraft mechanical, avionic and powerplant systems.
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance employs over 200 employees operating out of its base maintenance facilities located at Maastricht Airport and at various line stations across the world.
More information can be found on our website www.samco.aero
To support the aircraft maintenance projects on the hangar floor, the Storekeeper is mainly responsible for processing incoming and outgoing components, parts and materials as soon as possible.
Task description / Responsibilities include:
- Accept goods from forwarders.
- Check if goods supplied are equal to the goods ordered and inspect of these are damaged.
- Label goods (also proper labeling of dangerous goods) and accept these in the computerized system.
- Process supporting paperwork and archive for traceability.
- Act when shelf life periods are expired (or going to expire).
- Regularly check if physical quantity is equal to computerized quantity.
- Prepare shipments (proper packing of materials) to other locations or vendors.
- Arrange transport for shipments.
- Drive fork-lifter.(Optional)
- Issue goods upon request for the mechanics from bonded stores.
- Keep store clean and tidy.
- Any other tasks that might come up during the day-to-day operation in an aircraft stores.
- MBO degree or equivalent, Aviation Management is an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position in an international work environment is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and database environments.
- Good English communication skills in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with deadlines.
- The applicant must be pro-active and customer focused.
- The applicant must be a team-player and have an accurate and conscientious work attitude.
- The applicant must have a flexible attitude, be willing to cover weekend and evening duties in a regular pattern and work on the shop floor and / or at the stores office.
- Required coaching and training.
- The opportunity to become part of a dedicated and professional team in an international working environment.
- The possibility to develop yourself in line with your ambitions.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
In case you are interested in this vacancy, please contact SAMCO recruitment: Mrs. E. de Koning firstname.lastname@example.org