EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - GELEEN
|Job Title||:||Executive Assistant|
|Hours per week||:||40 uur per week|
|Job Type||:||Contract, Full-time|
Are you an ambitious and motivated candidate who has the drive to acquire entrepreneurship and to experience this nearby? Then the IIC GROUP is looking for you!
It is an advantage if you also have affinity and / or experience with legal issues.
In the role of Executive Assistant you support two entrepreneurs, also CEOs of the IIC GROUP, in their continuous drive to undertake new initiatives and bring the current portfolio of participations to the Next Level. You will be Executive Assistant at The Cubic in Geleen at the same time; the meeting place of the IIC GROUP. Within this meeting place you are in the middle of the business and it is your responsibility to continuously contribute to innovative developments.
Your daily tasks are:
- contributing to business development for the whole GROUP;
- analyzing the existing business and taking initiatives to achieve the Next Level;
- preparing of and participating in meetings and (foreign) customer visits;
- maintaining internal and external contacts and ensuring fast and efficient communication lines;
- manage two dynamic calendars by setting priorities, scheduling appointments and meetings;
- active knowledge sharing within the Management team including our CEOs;
- And investigating legal issues by yourself or via involvement of specialist parties.
You like to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You are analytical, solution and customer oriented. In addition, you have:
- a completed university degree, preferably in Business Law;
- as a young professional, the drive to continuously challenge yourself and increase your knowledge;
- as a personality an open and involved attitude, after all you are a sparring partner for our Founders/Managing Partners;
- a flexible attitude;
- affinity with an international career;
- and good communication skills and you master the English language in word and writing.
Our company: IIC GROUP consists of 22 innovative entities with a focus on caring. IIC GROUP develops services and products to make people and organisations healthier. Caring, healthy lifestyle, e-health, e-learning, e-coaching and hospitality are the key concepts of the entities in which IIC GROUP invests. We do this by taking initiatives and by investing in service companies. IIC GROUP works with a clear conceptual and integral vision on innovative services that offer proven added value. Customer satisfaction is the key to success. The group is growing fast and we will continue this in the coming years.
For more information about some of our entities, view the following websites;