SENIOR CLOUD SYSADMIN - GELEEN
Do you believe that under all the fancy scripted cloud deployments, a company’s infrastructure should still make sense? Do you agree that just because we can create services with the click of a button, it doesn’t automatically mean we should?
If you do agree, then we’re interested in having a chat.
We are looking for an experienced, level-headed systems administrator to provision our existing and future products on the Microsoft Azure cloud. What our digital infrastructure needs is a true sysadmin who can help translate the needs of each app in the sanest set of components possible.
Embedded in a team of 40 developers, designers and researchers, you’ll be called on to make daily decisions on how to implement our software architecture, on how to best manage and secure our infrastructure, and on which services to use.
What you’ll be working on:
- Architecting and implementing our digital infrastructure.
- Managing change requests for the network and servers.
- Running point on process maturity.
- Hack-proofing our company with both policy and technical solutions.
- Integrating different cloud services used by different teams.
- Facilitating information sharing.
- ISO-27001 - ‘nuff said.
- An experienced Sysadmin with demonstrable professional experience (at least 5 years).
- A good IT generalist with understanding of both hardware and software.
- Either a master of Azure, or an expert with the drive to become one.
- You don’t want to just execute orders, you want to think along and contribute. In other words, you own the process that you are managing.
Linux, Apache, nginx, Azure, Kubernetes, containerization, systems management, security, ISO 27001, management, SaaS, PaaS, VmWare, Office 365, Active Directory, AWS, bash, scripting, Python, Terraform, DBA
What we offer:
Yunify is one of the fastest-growing companies in the South of the Netherlands. We have an endless supply of challenges that will redefine the way you think about your work, and we’re crazy about good code and great innovation.
- A full-time contract of employment for a fixed period and with good performance it will be extended after one year for an indefinite period.
- A competitive salary - depending on education and experience - and good fringe benefits.
- 28 holidays.
- Free lunch and a sports subscription for the sportsman.
- Continuing education is in our DNA. We’ll plan your professional growth together.
- As a member of the Habtic team you (indirectly) contribute to the improvement of health worldwide; your work matters.
Yunify develops innovative products and services that support a healthy lifestyle. We do so on the basis of a sophisticated blend of cutting-edge technologies, scientific knowledge, endless passion and a considerable amount of creativity.
We continually strive to reach the next level. We really challenge boundaries and push ourselves to the limit. Could we do better? Then we need to do better! Innovation and modernisation are in our DNA. This helps improve the quality of our products and services on a daily basis.
We believe in our people. They are the reason for our success. Their dedication, knowledge, talent and expertise make us what we are. On team with a common goal: to innovate health.
Are you interested?
You can apply directly via the application button.
Do you want more information about the vacancy? Call 088 - 000 1660 and ask for Loes Vandewal or take a look at our website.