|Organisation||:||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Place within the organization:
The Financial & Controlling (F&C) department of the Mercedes Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V. (CAC) reports directly to the F&C organization of Daimler AG. The F&C organization exist of four pillars: Accounting, Controlling, Purchase and Legal. The position who is currently available is within the controlling area. The controlling team itself exist out of 6 professionals, multinational. The Senior Business Controller acts as a business partner towards headquarter and internally to the responsible managers and relevant departments in a supporting and communication role. Major task is ensuring proper financial / business administration next to transparency to increase performance. The working environment is international, English is our business language.
As a Senior Business Controller you proactively challenge management and the business providing them the insight required for value adding decision making. Besides that you strive to optimize our organization, Processes and systems in order to raise quality and reduce costs.
As a Senior Business Controller you:
- Act as a sparring partner towards management and internal/external stakeholders
- Challenge and provide insight to facilitate decision making with a strong focus on value creation
- support in projects with business case calculations and budget control
- perform calculations for new services and/or customers and prepare the resulting Service Level Agreements with the respective business partners
- provide effective financial analysis (actuals vs. target) and presentations
- Support in day-to-day Controlling tasks such as (annual) budgeting and forecasting
- Act as a quality gate keeper and perform the required internal controls
- Safeguard the internal control processes for Accounting, Procurement and HR
- Improve cost efficiency and cost control of the CAC
- continuously improve, optimize and automate processes and departmental structures according to LEAN management principles
- Responsible for innovation, development, consulting and projects within the controlling department
- Provide expert coaching and guidance to junior team members
- Bachelor and/or Master in Finance and/or Economics
- Several years of working experience in a similar role
- Able to participate in operational/strategic projects
- Being able to quickly adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player – being an active part of a continuous developing Controlling team
- Stress resistant and able to handle deadlines
- Service-minded and “hands-on” attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Leadership and people management skills
- Ownership and independent thinking
- An interesting, self-directed and diverse career opportunity in an international environment
- A comprehensive package of secondary benefits (pension, discounted health insurance, transportation compensation, relocation package, etc.)
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- Being part of a winning team
Please upload your CV + motivational letter to our recruitment system.
For more info, please contact our recruiter at +31 - 43 - 3562307
To data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.