More information about this job
Medpace, a rapidly growing global Contract Research Organization headquartered in Cincinnati, is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Commercial Operations team in Maastricht. This position will provide support for the day to day operations of the Commercial Operations department. Commercial Operations provides significant contributions to the continued growth and success of Medpace by offering high levels of customer services to current and prospective clients.
- Manage reporting and analysis of awarded budget proposals, trends and results;
- Track revenue and expense versus budget for clinical research projects;
- Review and approval of clinical research project purchase and sales invoices;
- Develop clinical research project payment schedules;
- Maintain and develop sales support database;
- Develop budgets proposals for clinical research projects;
- Support thee Account Management group and Sales group at medpace with financial data; and
- Support the Account Management group with the development of clinical research project contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business;
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multitask while efficiently completing high quality work;
- Strong English communication skills (written and oral); and
- Strong Excel data processing skills.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company.
All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.